Monday-Friday 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Saturday, Sunday: closed
The museum is closed on public holidays and on Protestant Church holidays:
1 January , 15 March, Good Thursday, Good Friday, Easter Sunday and Monday, 1 May, Ascension Day, Pentecost Sunday and Monday, 20 August, 23 October, 31 October, 1 November, 24-26 December
- Adults: HUF 1200
- Families: HUF 2400
- Seniors: HUF 600 (between the ages of 62-70 or eligible for full pension, Hungarian and European Economic Area citizens)
- Students: HUF 600 (between the ages of 6-26, Hungarian and EEA citizens)
Adult groups from 10 persons: HUF 800
- Senior groups from 10 persons: HUF 500 (between the ages of 62-70 or eligible for full pension, Hungarian and European Economic Area citizens only)
- Student groups from 10 persons: HUF 500 (between the ages of 6-26, Hungarian and EEA citizens)
- Guided tours (does not include admission tickets): HUF 3000 /group
- Education programs for school groups (does not include admission tickets): HUF 3000/group
Admission is free for the following visitors:
The organizers of church groups, teachers, people with disabilities and those accompanying them, holders of membership cards, those under the age of 6 and over the age of 70.
Please be advised that museum tickets can be bought at the bookstore until 5:30 p.m. (and on Saturdays until 4:30 p.m.)
The tickets provide access to the permanent and temporary exhibitions. There are no separate tickets available for the temporary exhibitions.
Please book group visits at least one week in advance due to the spatial limitations of the exhibition areas whether you will require a guided tour or not.
Address: 1092 Budapest, Ráday Street 28.
Telephone: +36 1-218-0266/161, +36 1-476-3209, +36 30-441-9642
In opening hours on weekdays